Monday, November 16, 2009

Reflection

After Taiki left in his usual dramatic way, I walk over to Sayuri and gently tap her shoulder.

Sayuri: Huh? Oh... Nawasaki-san..
Emi: So what do you think of the council?.
Sayuri: Mmm.. it's really nice i guess.
Emi: So would you think about joining?
Sayuri: I... don't know. I need to think things over...
Emi: *nods* I understand. It can be a tough decision. Think it over carefully. If you have any questions you can come ask me alright?
Sayuri: *smiles* Thank you Emi.

I opened the door for her and she walked out, smiling at me before the door shut close.
Silence. Everything oh so quiet.
Everyone has now gone out of the Council Room, leaving me alone.
I quickly gather all the documents and place them in my bag and make my way out the entrance.
My rose vines gather together as I create stairs guiding me down from the impossibly tall clock tower, though some of the vines start to break.

*Sigh*

I must tend to my lovely flowers once again.

The breeze softly hits my face as I continue to walk to the garden and once there I let my self fall on to the bed of roses and collapse.
Ever since I could remember I had always loved the smell of flowers, especially roses. I treat them as I would my friend, with genteelness and love.
I could relate to them better than the other members. Sure I do value Rikka and her friendship over the years, as a sister though sometimes she can seem to hard headed. Sora has always looked after us and he took me in when I did not know where to go.
And there is Taiki.
Sometimes I worry about him, just as I also worry about everyone else in the council. He just gets in TOO much trouble.

I sit up and glance at the evening sky. Sayuri... I hope she reconsiders to join us. I really wanted something new in the council and she gave me a good feeling.

One things for sure, this year is going to be full of surprises.

No comments:

Post a Comment