Monday, November 16, 2009

Choices...

Tension filled the air of the council room. The members had their eyes fixed on Sayuri. I can sense the anger in Rikka's eyes, the lust in Taiki , the disappointment in Emi. As for Takumi and myself... we were unfazed by the whole event...

I looked around the room... I stared at Takumi and nodded my head slightly... he understood my message and stood up

Takumi: Sayuri-san.... I am afraid you don't have a choice. The higher ups want you in and we have to follow their orders
Sayuri: .... I don't think so....
Rikka: I say let her be... it's the smartest thing she said so far...
Emi: But it would be more fun if you did join us Sayu-chan
Rikka: No it would not... she would just ruin everything
Taiki: Calm down Rikka-chan...
Rikka: YOU SHUT UP...

The tension was building... Chaos filled the room... Now it was Takumi looking at me... *sigh*

Sora: Enough.... This has gone far enough.
Rikka: but...

Sora: I said enough. Rikka... we'll talk about this later

I divert my gaze towards her... she was slightly trembling... her hands clutched closely together... I walked towards her...

Sora: You don't have to decide now... but I do want an answer from you... I'll give you a week. Think about it... Black Rose has many benefits, it might even help you with whatever you are looking for. Think about it....
Sayuri: ... but I -
Rikka: Sora...
Sora: Let's go Takumi... Emi, show our guest out. Meeting adjourned.
We walked out the door, down the hall, and took the elevator down... when the door opened. I looked in front of me....

Sora: Seiryu... what a coincidence...
Asuka: Minami...

No comments:

Post a Comment