Monday, November 9, 2009

Diary Entry by Sayuri

Dear Diary,

Today is my first day of entering the new academy. I've been kept back at the Vampire Hunters Association safe house until today. They've finally deemed me fit to go out into the world. I really don't see the problem. I've been training for the past 5 years. I can almost swear that I'm better than Asuka herself... but I guess the association had their reasons?


In any case, I'm glad to see Asuka again. It's been a while since we saw each other. Let's just say that we've both been busy and haven't kept in touch often >.<

Asuka Seiryu is my best friend. We've been together since I last remember and I don't remember much. Apparently she was the first person to find me. She says I was lying in a pool of blood yet I didn't have a scratch mark on me. That might be because of my "special" skills. Sigh.


Ah i've arrived here. Will write more tonight.
~Sayuri




No comments:

Post a Comment