Monday, November 23, 2009

Confrontation... Sora & Asuka

Sora: Seiryu... What a coincidence
Asuka: Minami...

I saw her right in front of me... Seiryu Asuka... the person I consider my greatest rival and Head of the Prefect Board, The White Lily Council , that rivals the Black Rose Society. Takumi saw the look in our eyes and quickly jumped in front of me as if he was trying to hold me back.

Takumi: Don't do anything rash
Sora: I know...

He averted his gaze from mine and set his eyes upon Seiryu's...

Takumi: Seiryu-sama, what is it that you want from us?
Asuka: I don't want anything from the Council, I just want to talk to Minami
Takumi: I don't think Sora-sama has the time right now
Sora: Takumi... Stand down
Takumi: But...

I took a step and brushed Takumi to the side and walked towards Seiryu... I know what she wanted to talk about, it's written all over her face. This is somewhat an interesting turn of events.

Sora: Let's talk then
Asuka: Alone... meet me at "the place" in 10 minutes. I'm sure it won't be a problem for someone of your caliber
Sora: See you in 10...

"The Place" ... this will be interesting. I smirked as I saw her stormed off onto her bike. Guess she'll need that if she wants to make it there on time. I turned around and saw a worried look on my partner's face

Sora: Don't worry...
Takumi: That's when I worry the most
Sora: I'll see you later

I walked towards the exit, the same exit where Seiryu left. The cost was clear... 10 minutes? I'll make it in 5...

As I made my way there, passing everyone, thoughts and memories came into my mind. I know what she wanted, she wanted Sayuri. It's not like I can do anything about it.

Why must it be "The Place".

No comments:

Post a Comment