Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Day ticking away.

After unpacking all my stuff, Asuka explained everything.
She told me about the student council, and about every single member of the council. I was stunned after the long talk and had to take a shower and ponder upon everything.


Soon after, I got changed. Pulling on my usual black tank top and red plaid skirt, I was fastening my boots when I remembered the gun Asuka had given me. She'd gone off earlier than me and had gone out to get my schedule for me. I took the gun and studied it closely.
It was a vampire hunter gun where it changes light energy into a compressed form of light that it shot out. Similar to a bullet. Only the top hunters carried these weapons. They were expensive to make and hard to use.
Thank god I trained using these before...

I looked at my new companion that I knew would keep me safe. I thought about it and I wanted to give it a name.


Sayuri: I dub thee...Kaen Tenshi, Angel's Flame.
Kaen seemed to shine for a split second as though acknowledging it's new name. I shoved it into my bag and I looked out of the window. Asuka said that she'd meet me behind the sports centre. Where on earth was that? I left the dormitory and went out. I wandered around for a bit and ended up in the garden.

I saw a single girl tending to some beautiful roses all by herself.


Sayuri: Excuse me, where is the sports centre?
Emi: It's just around the corner up the stairs.
Sayuri: Ah! Thank you!

I followed her direction but couldn't help glancing back. This girl's aura... forget it. I looked around and was lost again and it actually took me half an hour to finally find Asuka. However, she was sitting with the girl I had previously asked directions from.



Sayuri: Asuka! Sorry, couldn't find the w.. Oh hello again!
Emi: *smiles* Hello. You must be the new girl. My name is Emi. We met just now.
Asuka: Hmph...

I recalled what Asuka said before as I sat down in between them. So this was Emi. The treasurer of the student council. She didn't seem to be that bad...

Asuka: And where there is smoke, there is fire.
Sayuri: What do you mean?
Asuka: Heh. Look who finally joined us.


I looked up to see a beautiful, startlingly beautiful girl stand in front of us. She seemed foreign with her long blonde hair and electrifying blue eyes. Dressed all in black, she sent chills down my spine with her cold demeanor and aura. What sent shivers through my body was the intense glare she fixed upon me and Asuka. However, Asuka seemed unfazed as though this was a normal thing.

It was filled with such hatred.
"This must be Rikka" I thought. The chilling, yet beautiful secretary of the student council. Looks like Asuka wasn't joking when she said she was 'icy.' I wouldn't look forward to it if I had to ever fight her. Rikka sneered at me, her lips curled up.


Rikka: So you're the new girl then?
Sayuri: ...yes..?
Rikka: Hah. I don't see why Sora-sama is so worried about you.
Sayuri: Excuse me?
Emi: Rikka! Don't be so rude!
Rikka: Why?
Asuka: Why? Just leave everyone alone, will you? No one can stand you.
Rikka: Well we're going. Let's go Emi.



I was stunned. Is this how the student council members were like? Why couldn't everybody just get along...

While Emi and Rikka argued, Asuka just snorted in sarcastic amusement and passed me 2 pieces of paper. One was my timetable and the other was a letter, written in black ink.


Sayuri: An invitation to the 'Black Rose Society'? What's that?
Asuka: What are you up to now, you leeches?

Rikka and Emi just stared at the letter in my hand in shock as though they recognized it. In an instant, Rikka grabbed Emi and stalked off, visibly angry. Emi smiled at me apologetically before she was yanked around the corner and out of sight.
All I could say really was... huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment