Monday, November 16, 2009

Enter Taiki:Hidden emotions

*sigh* really, I just don't understand why those student council idiots hate me so much. Doesn't matter though I hate them too, especially that Sora, MAN DOES HE TICK ME OFF! Takumi's not too bad, he'd be a good guy if he wasn't so loyal to that Sora. Rikka just plain hates me, dunno why. Well at least there's Emi, she seems like a nice enough girl.

Well aside from that Sora invited a human girl over to the council room, (what's her name again?... Sayuri, that's right!) and offered her a place in the Black Rose. Rikka was all outraged and angry and what not, I'm thinking she's just jealous though. Well I was all for it, same with Emi but despite it all she declined the offer. Wow. She's got some guts.
Well she's got a week to reconsider so this'll be interesting. She's cute, but I think I like her friend Asuka better though *smirk*. Much more fun to play around with. Well we'll see how it goes. No harm trying both..
Sayuri was still there, silently waiting by the coffee machine, deep in thought.
I wanted to sneak up behind her and hug her but Emi shot me a warning glare already.
Sigh. Maybe next time then.
Well it's just me and Emi in the council room right now clearing away the stuff, might as well look for other girls. Or work on my abilities, which ever come's first of course.

Taiki: Hey Emi-Chan I'll be going out first, you think you can handle everything?
Emi: Sure I can handle it, I guess. Where are you going by the way?
Taiki: You know...
Emi: ~Right~ well ok, don't get into any trouble, k?
Taiki: Yeah yeah, you worry too much. See you later Sayuri...

She didn't hear me. Oh well.
I opened the window and looked around. Sayuri was not looking, Emi gave me that look, but whatever, I jumped out the window down to the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment