Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Diary Entry by Sayuri

Well... while Asuka is asleep I'll try and write something. Today was a strange.. STRANGE day to sum it all up really...
Asuka was waiting for me at the entrance gate. After alot of hugging and crying (i'm not allowed to post those photos or Asuka will murder me in my sleep)
So while going into the academy, Asuka stopped me for a while and handed me a shotgun and told me to hide it somehow.
"You'll need it" She said.





I was so confused. Why would I need a vampire hunter weapon.. INSIDE of an Academy?
"What is this for?" I asked.
"This is for you." She replied calmly.
"What are you talking about?" I was so confused and worried. Asuka's normally sarcastic tone was serious.
"You'll see when you meet them.."
She was so confusing. Meet who? I was about to ask.
However, Asuka motioned me to be quiet and glanced pointedly at the students walking around us, happily chatting so I kept my question in my head as we silently walked to our dorm room. What on earth is she talking about?


Whatever this was, it was a secret. And I wasn't sure if I wanted to know about it.
Tell you more after unpacking.
-Outori Sayuri-

No comments:

Post a Comment