Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Rikka POV: So many questions.

I couldn't believe it.
What was Sora thinking, inviting a human to a council meeting, even worse, a girl like her?

When I saw the invite I went straight to the council room, taking Emi with me, it wasn't right for her to hang out with them.

Sora was there, lazily sitting in his chair, flipping a pen through his fingers.

Rikka: What the hell are you doing?
Sora: Nothing you need to know.
Rikka: Stop being so annoying! You know exactly what I mean! What are you up to.
Sora: You know me well enough to trust me.
Rikka: That's exactly what I'm worried about.






I kept staring at him but he just went back into writing in the damn council log. I knew I wouldn't be able to get him to tell me more. He would tell us, when he wanted to. I just sat down on the couch, and glanced out of the window while the rest of the members just lounged around doing their own thing. Emi had gone to get us all drinks. Takumi had called us here for a meeting before 4pm.

When I saw Sayuri and Asuka walking through the garden, it didn't help cheer me up at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment