Thursday, November 12, 2009

Gathering of the Gods

The weather was cold, the Sakura blossoms are still falling... a sign of spring. The members gathered at the top of the clock tower one by one. Rikka was already there and she was still busying questioning me.... *sigh*

Takumi: Rikka... if you are done with your questions, I think it's time we begin our 1st meeting of the semester
Rikka: We'll talk later Sora
Takumi: *ahem* Let us begin
Sora: Takumi...If you please...

Royal Academy's school year is divided into 3 semesters and for every start of the semester, we have a general meeting where the members are given their new jobs of the semester. Takumi usually handles the planning and I trust his judgment enough, and I hope he gives a job easy enough for Yamada to handle. He better not screw up.

For this semester, Takumi will be incharged of the school festival with Yamada as his drag around slave. Emi and Rikka will as always organize the Prom. My job is always the same... Take care of the students, help with the activities, lead the team... the usual. Things never change. I sat on my chair listening to everyone presenting their statements. The meeting was about to draw to it's close, it's my turn....

Sora: Alright... I guess that's about everything. As always... i expect results. Now... we have something important to address... We're going to have a new member join us...
Rikka: I knew this would happen... why are you doing this Sora?
Sora: It's not for me to decide Rikka... the higher ups already decided her fate...
Rikka: .... you now what we are... this is unacceptable
Emi: I think it will be fun to have a new member
Sora: She will be here soon.... Takumi... is everything ready
Takumi: Yes Sora-sama...

Everything was in place... the decision has been made. As much as I hate this... I can't do anything. It seems the higher ups know something I don't. I'll play along for now... It's almost time...

No comments:

Post a Comment