Monday, November 9, 2009

Council Entry #1 : Minami Sora

I really don't want to write this, but Takumi said it would be good for me to record the happenings of the Council. He said it will be a way to calm me down if I ever feel like killing someone.

The Black Rose Society has been in this academy ever since the academy first started. We at Black Rose are a group that keeps the rules of the academy. Power and Grace is what drives us and a sense of justice is what we swore to uphold.

The members are selected by the higher ups of the academy due to their grades, abilities and "unique-ness" to the school.

Yamada Taiki is the newest member to join the Council. Although I voiced my opinions to the higher up, I have no choice by to accept him into our ring... but I won't trust him. He claims to be an excellent swordsman as well as a gentleman. I would love to see him go against Takumi in a fair fight. That would be a quick 5 minutes.

Nawasaka Emi... the youngest female member of the council. The gem of the Council fitting to hold the finances that come in to us. She annoys me with her cheerful-ness, but she does take good care of me. I trust her with my life, but Emi, you still annoy me.

Hidden within all that beauty, one cannot help but shiver within the presence our Secretary, Konmari Rikka. Her deathly aura send shivers down my spine, as it once warmed my heart. The cold heart is what draws me to her "colorful" personality. I know her since childhood, and I can tell that she does not trust Yamada as well. I guess Emi has to calm more than one person now, the task used to be mine in the past but that was an old fling.

This person is next. A person I would give my life to as he has once given his to mine, but that is the past and I do not wish to disclose that matter here. He is the only one in the Council that I will truly trust with every fiber of my being. He is my right hand, my shadow and my best friend... Kendo Takumi.

That's it for the introductions. The school term has just begun. I have a feeling that this year will be one hell of a year. I'll have to ask Takumi to structure a new order for the term.

Oh... before I forget. I am the President of the Black Rose... Yours truly...

-Minami Sora-

No comments:

Post a Comment