Sunday, November 15, 2009

Ash black rose, will you lead me?

I looked at Asuka, who was rigid and I wondered why she was so nervous. It couldn't be that bad right?
I mean, the council was what ran the school and the school was the most famous one in the whole of Japan.

I jumped as I heard a voice echo from the darkness.

Takumi: Are you Sayuri Outori from class 1-B?
Sayuri: Ah... yeah that's me..
Takumi: Come this way.. the council is waiting for you..
Sayuri: Well... bye then Asuka...
Asuka: ...




I turned around and followed Takumi into the darkness of the student council room. I blinked hard once and then was greeted by the members sitting in sofas around a table. I recognized Rikka(who shot me a glare) and Emi (who waved from the coffee machine). I saw a guy to my right, who winked at me. I shivered. Something about him was... odd. Takumi sat down and looked at me with a serious expression on his face. He moved stealthily, like a shadow. Then I turned to the last person and my heart skipped a beat.

He was handsome, so devastatingly handsome with his dark eyes, mess of black hair and the eyes held such ferocity, such power within them that you couldn't help but be drawn closer and closer.

Rikka: Hah, what a stupid girl. She's just like the others, openly staring at Sora-sama
Takumi: You were like that once Rikka...
Rikka: S-sh-SHUT UP TAKUMI!
Takumi: You started it.
Sora: If you two are done bickering, we should start. Sayuri-san, do you know why you are here?
Sayuri: No...
Emi: You're one of us now! Part of the student council!
Sayuri: ...

What? Part of the student council? But I haven't even been here for 24 hours yet and I'm part of the student council? Why?

Takumi: Your role will be the guardian of Sora-sama. You will serve his needs, and protect him from any dangers as well as do any job he tells you to.
Rikka: WHAT?! How could y-
Takumi: You will also be in all his classes but you can still stay at your dorm if you choose to.
Emi: Isn't it exciting?
Taiki: Hmm.. this will be fun *smiles*
Sora: ...
Sayuri: WAIT!!!
Takumi: ... yes Sayuri?
Sayuri: w..why me? I only just arrived and I don't know anything about the student council..
Takumi: We are only following orders. The higher ups have chosen you for special reasons... i'm sure you are aware of them.

I was shocked. They knew about my past? And my abilities? So they were using me as a tool? I glanced at Sora who was staring at me, though his eyes were emotionless and cold. I had to be by his side? How could I, when I didn't even know him! Rikka was giving me a death glare. I didn't want to be somewhere where I was hated either. I took a deep breath.



Sayuri: I'm sorry but i'm going to have to decline....

No comments:

Post a Comment