Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A New Dawn

I closed the book where I wrote the entry of my log. I cast a spell on the book and placed a curse on it. A seal that only Takumi and I knew.

Sora: There.... It's locked. Takumi. Put this away will you
Takumi: Yes, Sora-sama
Sora: Takumi, I told you not to add the -sama when we are outside Council Gatherings.
Takumi: ....


Located in the heart of
Royal Academy,The school's clock tower overlooks the entire campus. Inside the tower, the whole layout, that is where the Black Rose Council Room was located. I looked out towards the grounds from the top of the tower, from my office.

It was just like any other morning. The students were rushing into the school grounds, meeting up with their friends. Emi was by the flower garden tending to her roses, while Rikka was with her under the Sakura tree with a good book. I sneered once I saw Yamada trying to get his paws on another girl.... Everything was the same, peaceful and boring...

I turned my direction towards the school gate. Seiryu.... with the new student



Sora: Takumi... Gather the members
Takumi: Hai... Sora-sama



Just like the shadow, he was gone. Looks like I was right...
It's going to be one hell of a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment