Sunday, January 30, 2011

The new member

I was strolling through the schools gardens, tending to my lovely roses, enjoying the peace and quite. Well almost, I heard the argument before I could see the arguers, it was Sayuri and Asuka. I was slightly surprise, I never saw them argue before, and to me they had always looked like tight friends. But now...

I watched them from afar, from what I could hear, Asuka was apologizing for something, while Sayuri seemed to be ignoring me. When she saw me, Sayuri headed my way, I smiled kindly, not quite knowing what was going to happen next.

Sayuri : I am going to join the council
Asuka: No! You are not!
Sayuri: Yes I am

I looked back and forth between them, then gave Sayuri a warm smile.

Emi: Then Welcome to the Council

And with that look in her eyes, I could see that she wasn't going to back down.

No comments:

Post a Comment