Monday, January 24, 2011

Technical Difficulties

I was glaring at the printer, mentally blaming it for my lack of technical skills. Damn Takumi and his superiority complex. Was it my fault if I grew up in an old school aristocratic family?! Shade, being the intelligent cat that he was, was sleeping on the sofa far away.

When finally all the pages were printed I slotted them neatly into my bag which was laying at my feat. Sora had asked for them at dinner, so I would do some light reading, i thought sarcastically. There was way too little information on Taiki, for my comfort.

Lost in my thoughts I almost didn't hear the footsteps till they were in front of the door. I knew those footsteps and I quickly turned of the computer. Or tried would be better. Mentally urging the computer on, I tried everything I knew, but alas the the door opened with the information still on screen.

Rikka: DAMN YOU FREAKING PIECE OF CRAP!!!!

I screamed ramming my boot into the screen, sending it flying against the wall and box sliding after it.

Taiki: uhh..,. did I interrupt something 

Taiki stood hesitantly at the door, not quite concealing the smile on his face.Which infuriated me even more.

Rikka: WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE?!!!!

He shrugged and slandered over, pausing beside my bag, which had been thrown around in my tantrum.

Taiki: What is...

He screamed before he could finish the question. Using the distraction I quickly gathered up everything and stuffed it back into my bag.

Taiki: Your cat needs to be house trained

 He growled angrily while inspecting the claw marks on his leg. I smiled.

Rikka: He just doesn't like you, cats have sense for such things

I headed out, Shade following behind. I could hear Taiki mutter something, but too quietly for me to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment