Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My freedom

The thing about me, I can never just relax and let everything pass by me, not when there is something nagging me, and never when something pisses me off. And I was pissed off. So I tried to keep calm and try to put up with it, never expected it to last.

I was annoyed. Since when exactly did we listen to the 'higher ups'? Truthfully. It felt as if I was let out of the loop. Not a knew feeling, ever since I moved here, I was, in a way, an outsider. It wasn't that bad, anymore.

I still missed my home, and coming here changed me. For the better or the worse, I didn't know, and frankly I didn't care for anyone elses opinion. Then again no one who knows me know, knew me from before.

I headed out of the school and towards the town a short way away. It was small... I wouldn't know, I never was in a really big city. Without really wanting to I ended up heading toward a pup/restaurant/ house, call it what you want. I knew that many students went there during school times for lunches and whatnot.

I waited and watched, hiding for view from an alley. I was naturally curious, and so was Shade. So much for curiosity killed the cat. I didn't have to wait long when I spotted Asuka riding her bike to the cafe. She parked it outside, before turning to a small, overgrown path to the right that lead into the woods, disappearing into the thick midst. I knew that path. After the thicket of the woods, it opened up to grassy plains.

It made me curious, and the feeling of annoyance joined it when Sora appeared soon after, walking swiftly down the same path. What the hell was he doing here? OK, so I already had an idea what the conversation would be about. The real question would be, why would they have this conversation, when I could almost feel the deep felt hatred between them.

Something made me leave, a darker feeling replaced any curiosity. And as I headed out of the town, I saw Sayuri also go into the thicket, almost as silent as a ghost. Not bad.
Seems like I'm not the only one curious. I almost felt sorry for her. But that feeling disappeared quickly.

I took the long route back to school, lost in thought. And I ended up thinking about home, I could see that Shade missed it too. Something was calling me back home, and I knew I had to return home soon.

But not yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment