Thursday, December 10, 2009

Our Secret

Through the thick forest, past the silent stream and up the deserted hill... silence.... a field of green spread throughout the lands. Wild flowers filled the place; fragile yet strong as they withstood the gentle breeze. A giant Sakura Tree stood at the center, it's majestic petals in full bloom with the scent of spring that filled the air

Under that blossomed tree... she was there waiting for me.

Asuka: You're late, Minami.
Sora: My apologies... Hold on a second... I'll set up a barrier.

I had to make sure this conversation stays private. I closed my eyes and listened to the gentle breeze. It was calm... I remember this place... The place where we first met, and the place where we ended it all. We call it our Garden of Dreams.
Sealed.... The place was locked.

Sora: Brings back memories doesn't it...
Asuka: I didn't bring you here to reminisce about the past Sora.
Sora: Haha... it's been a while since you called me by my first name, Asuka.
Asuka: Shh-hut up. You know why I called you here...
Sora: Far too well... it's about Ms. Outori isn't it. I'm sure she has informed you about the Council, but I gave her some time to decide.
Asuka: I won't allow her to join your kind

My kind... those words rang like a chime in the spring breeze. It happened two years ago... we were just about to finish junior high. I used to come here when the stress was too much and just lie on the grassy plains to clear my mind. We met her by accident when she stumbled upon the area.

Asuka: Stop dreaming Sora... The past is the past
Sora: Don't you wish you could just turn back to that time
Asuka: No... I don't. You and I are different. We were born to destroy each other.
Sora: Guess we'll share this story some other time... So, what is it you want to talk about?
Asuka: I want you to stay away from Sayuri.

Another one to bring up this matter. Why can't they accept the fact that I don't have any say in this. It was decided by the higher-ups. I turned my back on her and walked away...

Sora: It's not my decision to make... It's hers

I made my point... I released the barrier and made my escape

Asuka: Wait!!!

Before she could continue... I was gone... But, I could sense someone else was there with Asuka.. A familiar scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment