Monday, December 14, 2009

A past better left forgotten

So where did I leave off again? Oh that's right, I was falling, falling from the clocktower after making my dramatic exit. And while I was falling I saw three small ants. These ants consisted of Takumi, Sora and, well well, Asuka chan.

How interesting. Well it seems like they're talking about something, I just don't know what. Hmm but from they way her lips are moving I think she wants to have a talk with Sora?! Very interesting.

I was so interested in fact that I decided to follow Asuka after she had finished talking to Sayuri chan. But how to go unnoticed. Well for now I'll just follow. And so I followed, making small pockets of compressed air as steps as I went. A neat trick if I do say so myself.

Well as I was hopping along I noticed another peculiar sight, Rikka chan and her cat. Were they curious too? Well not like it matters. I then noticed Asuka chan enter a small thicket. And right on her heels, Sayuri chan. Well I don't blame her I'm doing the same thing too.

I followed the path and found right in front of me a large open green field and, what's this... a barrier? I see, so he can do those things can he. Well it wasn't a surprise, it's pretty obvious that he wants their conversation to be private. I opened a small rift in the barrier and slipped in undetected. Temporal Space Distortion, a neat trick my master taught me, quick, easy and undetectable no matter how powerful you are. Even Sora wouldn't be able to tell.... i hope.

Sora: Brings back memories doesn't it...
Asuka: I didn't bring you here to reminisce about the past Sora.
Sora: Haha... it's been a while since you called me by my first name, Asuka.
Asuka: Stop dreaming Sora... The past is the past
Sora: Don't you wish you could just turn back to that time
Asuka: No... I don't. You and I are different. We were born to destroy each other.
Sora: Guess we'll share this story some other time... So, what is it you want to talk about?
Asuka: I want you to stay away from Sayuri.

Obviously. Well, I've found what I wanted so i'll just be-

Sora: It's not my decision to make... It's hers

Hmm? The barrier broke...

Asuka: Wait!!!

What the- I turned around and nearly crashed into Sora, but I quickly leapt out of the way. But he looked sad... He spun around and his eye glanced at my direction as if he had seen me. But that wasn't possible...

No comments:

Post a Comment