Saturday, December 19, 2009

Holding in everything.

I turned around as Sora entered the council room, before bowing low.

Takumi: Sora sama... you've returned.
Sora: I told you not to call me "sama" when we're alone.
Takumi: But..
Sora: And that is an order.
Takumi: Yes... Sora.

I tried not to smile as I looked at him when he sat on the window-still. To anyone else, he seemed cool, and unconcerned. However, I knew him far better than that. He was upset, his eyes glazed over. I pushed my glasses back up onto the bridge of my nose.

Takumi: I take it things with Asuka-san didn't go so well?
Sora: What do you think?

I knew better than to press the matter further. However, there was something I had to tell him.



Takumi: I spotted Taiki only moments ago. He seemed to have come from the same direction as you. I fear he may have overheard something.
Sora: .... WHAT?!!

He sat bolt upright, his fists clenching. He glared at the wall for a moment, and I shivered as I felt the anger and power radiating from him.

Sora: Find out everything he knows Takumi.

I smiled and bowed before exiting the room.

Takumi: That is my job, Sora-sama.

No comments:

Post a Comment